This week I am sadly having to do my State standardized test SC READY. As I finished my test today, I thought I should write about tips and outfits to wear for State standardized tests or tests in general.
- Wear something you feel comfortable sitting in for hours- I suggest wearing athletic wear or lounge wear because I feel more relaxed in comfortable in it.
- Bring a light sweater or sweatshirt– You might be testing in a different classroom than usual, so it’s always best to bring something to wear as a sweater just in case you get cold.
- Studies show that if you dress more professional, you will feel more energetic to test- If you wear something less loungey you might find yourself not feeling sleepy and take the test more seriously.
- Go light on the jewelry- the jewelry you wear can make yourself distracted and cause noise, so it’s best to wear simple jewelry.
- Get a good night’s sleep– make sure to go to bed on time or even better like 30-15 minutes earlier so then you will be able to think good the next day.
- Eat a high protein breakfast- try to have at least 9-12 grams of protein in the morning so you will be able to think your hardest.
- Make sure you know your locker combo and can get into it- I know at my school when we take our state tests we have to put our phones in our locker. As me being someone who doesn’t use a locker the day of the test I spent forever trying to get into my locker and had to put my stuff in someone else’s.
- Study– Even if you can’t really study for state testing just make sure you know your rules, and definitions.